DISCLOSURE: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, MEANING I GET A COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINKS, AT NO COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Here are some FUN Toys and Games that can help increase focus and relieve the stress of ADHD and Autistic Kids.
Yes, I Can! Have Impulse Control
Help a child with Impulse Control; Fun in a Can
These are great conversation starters to help your child understand what impulse control really means. By saying them out loud, it helps a child internalize it to make it a reality. Have some fun with your child and he will be learning all about impulse control along with that fun
- Suitable for families, classrooms, counselors, & therapists;
- Learn to appreciate the benefits of impulse control;
- Great conversation starters and a fun way to enhance communication skills;
- Developed by a licensed psychologist.
Buy here: Yes I Can! Have Impulse Control $21.90
Mindfulness Therapy Games
Social Skills Game That Teaches Mindfulness for Kids, Teens, and Adults | Effective for Self Care, Communication Skills | 40 Cards for Play Therapy
- 💌 DESIGNED BY TEACHERS | Hello! We’re InnerIcons. Nice to meet you! We’re a socially conscious and eco-friendly company based in the USA that teaches mindfulness-education. We believe in value and quality, your purchase donates to charity! We stand behind this educational game. If you’re not happy with your purchase for any reason, simply email us at InnerIcons and we will be glad to help.
- 🎲 ENGAGING, FUN TO PLAY CARD GAME | Unlike other therapy tools, our mindful game engages the inquisitive minds of kids & adults during group counseling sessions. This game not simply a deck of affirmation cards, it is a variety of fun activities developed to help you feel grounded, find calm, improve focus and relax. The fun never stops when learning that mindfulness matters!
- 🏆 TOP-RATED GROUP THERAPY GAME | With a focus on visualization and the building of social skills, these inspirational cards are recommended for group play therapy. Teach adults and kids how to live in the moment with mindfulness.
- 🎁 BONUS BOOKLET WITH ACTIVITIES | Our card game for teens and children comes with a 12-page booklet featuring directions + extension activities that promote inner calm, peace, and self-care for a healthy mind.
- ❤️ LARGE, STURDY CARDS | You will love the premium quality of this game, designed to be BIGGER and STURDIER than other games. Its’ clean design is created for counseling and therapy, but it is perfect home and family fun! It’s the recovery & therapy game therapists trust!
Buy here: Mindfulness Therapy Games $19.94
Totem the feel good game
Self-Esteem Game for Counseling, Team Building, Family
- Meaningful connections for families/friends/couples: Foster and strengthen positive relationships by playing a conversation card game that encourages people to look at their bright side.
- Therapy game: A therapeutic tool that school teachers, parents, counselors, and psychologists can use. it can be used with groups or individuals.
- Team building activities: Managers and coaches can use it to build cohesion and trust amongst team members and work colleagues.
- Self-esteem builder: Meaningful conversation starter using an animal card and a quality card chosen and explained by the other players; 6400 available totems that demonstrate a different aspect of your personality.
- Impactful events: Don’t miss your chance to create a strong and positive memory in someone’s life by creating a totem with a group of friends; use totem to pay a tribute to someone.
Buy here: Totem the feel good game $24.95
The game that uses mindfulness skills to improve coping in everyday life.
- THE ORIGINAL MINDFULNESS GAME: Mindfulness Matters is the original mindfulness card game, developed by a therapist. Accept no imitations.
- TEACHES PRACTICAL MINDFULNESS SKILLS: Mindfulness strategies are useful for combating stress, anger, worry, and increasing focus.
- MOMENTS CARDS: Teach strategies for using mindfulness in everyday life circumstances, while MASTERY cards invite players to practice their skills by acting out mindfulness methods. Includes a full 58 cards plus instructions.
- ENGAGES KIDS AND TEENS: Players learn different mindfulness techniques and how to apply them in their everyday lives. Great for individual, group, or family therapy. Play the game, or just pick a card each day for daily meditation.
- FUN AND EASY GAMEPLAY: Fun cooperative gameplay helps to enhance social skills. Players work together to spell the word MINDFUL while learning about and discussing coping skills. Also includes rules for a competitive version and numerous tips and alternate gameplay. Ages 9-18. 15-25 minutes. For 2-4 players.
Buy here: Mindfulness Matters – $24.95
Don’t Go Bananas
A CBT Game for Kids to Work on Controlling Strong Emotions.
- Based on the ABCD Model of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: Kids work to identify what triggers their emotions, analyze the beliefs they have about those situations, explore their reactions and look for ways to change their thought patterns.
- Tackling 5 Emotions: The game works through 5 strong emotions – anger, sadness, worry, fear, and jealousy. Players answer question prompts about different emotions and situations as they play the cards.
- Simple to play: 2-4 players take turns building each color pile. Semi-cooperative play means if someone can’t help their own piles, they help someone else’s pile. Helps to build social skills along with working on emotions.
- For Parents and Professionals: Teachers can play “Don’t Go Bananas” with small groups of kids in the classroom or parents can play with their kids at home. Adults playing along can help kids see first-hand positive ways to process emotions and feel more comfortable giving their own answers.
- 2-4 Players, Ages 6-12: A variety of questions makes this game versatile for a larger age group. More thought-provoking questions can be added or removed for easier or tougher gameplay.
Buy here: Don’t Go Bananas – $14.99
An Anger Control Card Game.
- Designed for children aged 6 to 12.
- This listing is for Mad Dragon: An Anger-Control Card Game.
- Qty: 1 Each
- Learn that they have choices about how to express anger
- This fast-paced therapeutic card game helps children ages 6-12.
- Fun & therapeutic card game teaching anger control.
Buy here: Mad Dragon – $21.95
Self-Regulation and Mindfulness
Over 82 Exercises & Worksheets for Sensory Processing Disorder, ADHD, & Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Varleisha Gibbs, Ph.D., OTD, OTR/L, has created a unique, evidence-based resource for helping children who have trouble self-regulating, staying focused, managing their senses and controlling their emotions.
Based on the latest research in neuroscience, Self-Regulation & Mindfulness provides highly practical, kid-friendly lessons to teach therapists, parents, educators, and children about their brain and body, so they can build the needed skills to self-regulate.
Buy here: Self-Regulation and Mindfulness – $19.56
Social Emotional Games NoWaries S.T.O.R.M.
Best Educational Learning Resources for Kids & Adults | Emotional Awareness, Control, & Vocabulary | Fun for School & Therapy | Pack of 110 Playing Cards.
- 🃏 FAST-PACED EXCITING GAME – This set is based on the classic card game called War. The winning move is to use words of emotions in sentences after getting the card with the highest value.
- 🃏 BUILD KNOWLEDGE OF FEELINGS – More than learning new words, you also learn to understand a variety of emotions. This game is beneficial in helping you acquire and apply social-emotional skills.
- 🃏 SIMPLE & EASY TO PLAY – If you have played War before, playing this should be easy. If you have questions or need guidance, you can download a copy of game instructions from our website.
- 🃏 SUITABLE FOR KIDS & ADULTS – This socio-emotional card set is ideal for kids 5 years old and above. Teens and adults will also enjoy playing this therapeutic card game in groups of two or more.
- 🃏 GREAT HOME, SCHOOL, OR COUNSELING ACTIVITY – NoWaries is a cool game to play with family, friends, and classmates. Therapists can use it to help patients in coping with intense emotions.
Buy here: Social Emotional Games NoWaries S.T.O.R.M. – $24.95
Sensory Fidget Toys Bundle
DNA Stress Relief Balls with Fidget Hand Toys for Anxiety Kids & Adults-Calming Toys for ADHD Autism Anxiety.
- Package: 2 Pack Mochi Animals Squishies, 1 Liquid Motion, 1 DNA Stress Balls, 1 fidget bike chain, 5 marble toys, 2 stretch squeeze toys, 1 magic rainbow cube, and 1 fidget cube.
- Mochi Animals Squishies: Super cute design. Made of soft silicone, it’s stretchy and sticky and great for killing time and a perfect kids gift.
- Liquid Motion: Its slow and rhythmic drops have a very appeasing effect and actually help kids with sensory or hyperactivity issues. Makes perfect autism sensory toys to sooth and keep them focused.
- Relieves Anxiety: These squishy balls are designed to relieve anxiety and help promote better focus and clarity by helping ease bouts of ADHD, ADD or Autism.
- Other Fidget and Sensory Toys: Perfect for ADD/ADHD Autism kids student to keep focus.
Buy here: Sensory Fidget Toys Bundle – $19.99
My Moods, My Choices Flipbook for Kids
20 Different Moods/Emotions; Help Kids Identify Feelings and Make Positive Choices; Laminated Pages (Monster Flipbook)
- EDUCATIONAL TOOL: Teach kids about different moods/emotions and positive actions that can be taken in a fun and educational way.
- 20 DIFFERENT MOODS ARE INCLUDED: Angry, bored, confident, confused, disappointed, embarrassed, excited, frustrated, grumpy, guilty, happy, hopeful, hungry, sad, scared, shy, sick, sleepy, stressed, and worried. Kids will enjoy flipping to the character that expresses their current mood, and the corresponding positive choices that can be taken.
- LAMINATED PAGES: Every page is laminated for extra durability. Pages are easy to wipe off which is a must with young children. A built-in stand is included.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: This flipbook has been made with solid construction. The binder rings are thick, and the stand is very sturdy – perfect for kids!
- HELPFUL LEARNING AID: This is a helpful learning tool for ANY child, particularly those in preschool, kindergarten and elementary school. Also, the flipbook is helpful for children with Autism, ADHD, or special needs. It’s perfect for displaying at home, school, and counseling offices.
Buy here: My Moods, My Choices Flipbook for Kids – $16.99
Mindful Parenting for ADHD
A Guide to Cultivating Calm, Reducing Stress and Helping Children Thrive (A New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook)
- Written by a pediatrician and based in proven-effective mindfulness techniques, this book will help you and your child with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) keep calm, flexible, and in control.
- If you are a parent of a child with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), you probably face many unique daily challenges.
- Kids with ADHD are often inattentive, hyperactive, and impulsive since ADHD affects all of self-management and self-regulation.
- As a result, you might become chronically frustrated or stressed out, which makes caring for ADHD that much harder.
- In this book, a developmental pediatrician presents a proven-effective program for helping both you and your child with ADHD stay cool and collected while remaining flexible, resilient, and mindful.
- Bertin addresses the various symptoms of ADHD using non-technical language and a user-friendly format.
- In addition, he offers guidelines to help you assess your child’s strengths and weaknesses, create plans for building skills and managing specific challenges and lowers stress levels for both yourself and your child.
Buy here: Mindful Parenting for ADHD – $15.64
Temper Tamers In a Jar®
Helping Kids Cool Off and Manage Anger Cards.
Learn how to calm down and keep your cool in order to control your temper and express your feelings in positive ways. Ages 8–11, 101 cards, 3″ recyclable plastic screwtop jar.
Buy here: Temper Tamers In a Jar® – $9.99
DoDoMagxanadu Magnetic Orbiter Hand Fidget Toy
Magnetic Toy to increase the focus of ADHD kids and also serves as Anxiety Relief and Anti Depression Toy.
- Relieve Stress: This Magnetic Orbiter Hand Fidget toy can help reduce stress and anxiety for Kids & Adults. It is also effective for increasing focus and deep thought. It helps patients with ADD and ADHD relieve stress and anxiety.
- Material: Made of pure copper gear and aluminum body.
- Ease of Use: You can easily hold the magnetic balls spinner in your hand and rapidly spin it with your other hand. Spin your stress away.
- Perfect Gift: This orbit magnetic fidget spinner is a great toy for Fidgeters, to reduce anxiety, to increase the focus of ADHD and autistic kids and for quitting bad habits.
- Extremely Portable: This pocket-size toy is easy to carry, play anytime, anywhere. Perfect device for school, work, meetings, church, libraries and more.
Buy here: DoDoMagxanadu Magnetic Orbiter – $8.99